About Cequent Consumer Products
Cequent Consumer Products, Inc. has more than 85 years’ experience as a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative accessories for the automotive, recreation, and trailering aftermarket. Our broad product line features some of the most dependable products manufactured today, such as superior-quality towing and hitch systems, trailer components and accessories, as well as electrical, brake, cargo carrying and rack systems. Cequent Consumer Products is located in Solon, Ohio.
Recognized worldwide as best in class, Cequent's market-leading brands include:
- Reese Towpower: The leading North American manufacturer of hitching and towing systems
- Highland: The industry leader in cargo management, cargo securing, organizing and vehicle protection products
- Laitner: our new brand for "Quality Cleaning Tools since 1855"
- Aqua-Clear: our new line of wiper blades
- Fulton: Popular choice for jacks, couplers, brakes and accessories with Sharkskin™ finish for maximum corrosion resistance in saltwater environments and other demanding applications
- ROLA: Renowned premium cargo management solutions provider
- Bulldog: High-end manufacturer of tough and trusted Bulldog® jacks for heavy-duty trailering
For more information on our award winning, industry leading brands click here
Want to know more about us? Watch this video.
Cequent Consumer Distribution Center
South Bend, Indiana is the home of Distribution for Cequent Consumer Products. The 225 thousand square foot facility opened in 2004 and services all CCP customers world-wide. It is stocked with nearly 4,000 products that ship to Cequent Consumer retail customers. The team at South Bend is dedicated to offering excellent service, productivity, and value to Cequent Consumer Products and our customers. We are particularly proud of our employee team and the culture of customer service and continuous improvement that we have built.
Cequent Consumer Products Distribution Center vision statement:The DC Team prepares every order for perfect customer satisfaction. Every team member with every task completed contributes to our success. The management team and employees regularly evaluate our customer requirements and metrics to identify opportunities for Lean Process Initiatives. We are constantly working together to reduce our cost of operation while improving service to our customers.
Cequent Consumer Products is part of the Cequent North America business segment of TriMas Corporation. Headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, TriMas is a diversified manufacturer of engineered and applied products that serve a variety of industrial, commercial and consumer end markets worldwide. TriMas is committed to building a culture of continuous improvement and enhancing enterprise value. It operates six segments: Packaging, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Engineered Components, Cequent Asia Pacific and Cequent North America. www.trimascorp.com Watch a video about TriMas here.
LATEST CEQUENT NEWS
It’s not too late to winterize your car and give it the care it needs during the colder months..
Start the New Year out right by cleaning out your car and keeping it organized. SOLON, O..