Ball Mounts - Reese Towpower
For over 55 years Reese Towpower continues to pioneer the development of the simple ball mount bar. The patented Interlock One Wrench Tightening System allows for one handed tightening, a breakthrough when compared to the traditional dual wrench flat hitch ball design, which required two hands, two wrenches. Protected by Metalshield, a unique, two step OEM style black paint finish, bars are also available in chrome, stainless steel and the favorite – black nickel, available exclusively at Reese Towpower retailers. No other manufacturer offers the high level of testing that these bars are subject to. They are TESTED TOUGH! So when you’re ready to tow, “Road trip, let’s go!”
Reese Towpower – Tested Tough!
Ball Mounts come in weather resistant finishes that include Metal Shield, Chrome, Stainless Steel and Black Nickel
Weather Resistant Finishes
- A specialized coating process for a superior look and finish.
- Products are dipped in a zinc-phosphate based, rust resistant coating to provide unmatched coverage in "hard to fill" areas.
- A secondary powdercoat layer is applied for TWO layers of superior protection.
- Chrome plated steel with high gloss finish
- Naturally rust resistant
- Superior corrosion protection
- Enhanced appearance
LATEST CEQUENT NEWS
Washdrops Awarded Mr. Dad Seal of Approval
Mr. Dad, America’s leading authority on successful fatherhood, has selected Washdrops for its ..
It’s not too late to winterize your car and give it the care it needs during the colder months..