ConVerters - Reese TowpowerAs the automobile has evolved, the electrical systems have become more complex; adding more lights from a trailer can increase the strain on the vehicle's system. REESE Towpower® offers the most complete line of converters capable of meeting almost every need; whether standard, powered, circuit protected, heavy duty and even multi-plex systems. The products being produced have today's technology in mind, most will function with either traditional incandescent bulbs or the newer more popular LED lights found on today's vehicles and trailers. Pick the right converter for your and travel with peace of mind.
Tail Light Converter
Adapts import and domestic vehicles with separate turn and stop lights (3-wire system) to standard trailer tail light wiring (2-wire system)
- The unit is rated for up to 2.1 amps for Turn/Stop circuits and 7.5 amps for the Taillight circuit
- Will work with most LED and Incandescent/Standard bulbs
(vehicle & trailer)
- Will work with most vehicles that have multi-plex systems
- Prevents feedback from the trailer to the vehicle system
- Includes integrated protective cover
The REESE Towpower circuit protected powered converter kit includes all hardware needed for installation. It features added integrated short circuit protection which safeguards itself and the tow vehicle against harmful electrical shorts and mis-wire situations. It is designed to function with LED and incandescent lighting systems.
- Circuit Protected Power Converter complete with installation kit.
- Draws power directly from the vehicle battery and uses less than 5mA of the vehicle circuit in sensing when to turn the trailer functions on and off.
- The units is rated for up to 2.1 amps of Turn/Stop circuits and 5.6 amps for the Tail light circuit
- Can be used on a 2 wire or 3 wire system
Heavy Duty Powered Converter
- Draws power directly form the vehicle battery and uses less than 5 mA of the vehicle circuit to sense the turn the trailer functions on and off
- Will work with most LED and Incandescent/Standard bulbs (vehicle & trailer)
- Rated for up to 4.2 amps for Turn/Stop circuits and 7.5 amps for the Tail Light circuit
- Will work with most vehicles that have multi-plex systems for lighting
- Can be used on a 2-wire or 3-wire system, integrated protective cover
LATEST CEQUENT NEWS
It’s not too late to winterize your car and give it the care it needs during the colder months..
Start the New Year out right by cleaning out your car and keeping it organized. SOLON, O..