Braking - Reese Towpower
Reese Towpower® brake controls are 100% "solid-state electronic." Models are designed for use with one to four axle systems. These units meet all National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA/DOT) regulations regarding tow vehicle/trailer stoplight activation. Their ease of operation and innovative design features make them perfect choices for today's towing vehicles. Brake Controls are available in digital and non-digital models.
- Works proportionally in forward or reverse
- Simple Point and Go™ one step set-up
- Digital display shows voltage to trailer during braking
- Pre-assembled wire harness for simple
hook-up and quick disconnect
- Diagnostic features incorporated in LED display
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 3 braking axles
- Limited lifetime warranty
Break Control Installation Kits and Harnesses
LATEST CEQUENT NEWS
Cequent Consumer Products Celebrate the 110th Anniversary of the Invention of the Wiper Blade
A donation is made from each purchase of AutoTex Pink wiper blades to the National Breast Cancer..
New Cleaning Tool Brands on Show in Vegas
(May 2nd, 2013) - May is the National Hardware Show (http://www.nationalhardwareshow.com) in Las Veg..