Braking - Reese Towpower
Reese Towpower® brake controls are 100% "solid-state electronic." Models are designed for use with one to four axle systems. These units meet all National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA/DOT) regulations regarding tow vehicle/trailer stoplight activation. Their ease of operation and innovative design features make them perfect choices for today's towing vehicles. Brake Controls are available in digital and non-digital models.
- Works proportionally in forward or reverse
- Simple Point and Go™ one step set-up
- Digital display shows voltage to trailer during braking
- Pre-assembled wire harness for simple
hook-up and quick disconnect
- Diagnostic features incorporated in LED display
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 3 braking axles
- Limited lifetime warranty
Break Control Installation Kits and Harnesses
LATEST CEQUENT NEWS
It’s not too late to winterize your car and give it the care it needs during the colder months..
Start the New Year out right by cleaning out your car and keeping it organized. SOLON, O..